I heart Mike Monteiro. Change “design” for “law” and “legal services” for a nice reminder of how lawyers should engage with clients.
- Is it a mistake to hire a White Collar Crime, Property or Family law solicitor to handle my Magistrates Court case?
- Can Parkguard Ltd (Islington Operation Nightsafe) Patrolmen use handcuffs?
- DPP v Barreto: the mobile phone loophole you’ve been looking for?
- How to get your Magistrates Court trial adjourned
- How the system prevents you getting the most out of your barrister
Advocacy Article 8 Article 10 Bill of Rights Case Preparation Constitution CPS Criminal law Cyclists Debt Recovery Depression Direct Access Barristers DIY Law Domestic Violence ECHR Employment Tribunal Football Banning Orders Highbury Corner Magistrates Court Landlords Legal services Letter-writing Letting Agents Litigation NY Bar Parliamentary Supremacy Police Public law RTA Separation of Powers Supreme Court of the United States
- Code of Conduct complaints
- Court Martial
- Criminal law
- Death Penalty
- Despicable You
- Direct Access Barristers
- DIY Law
- Employment law
- Football Banning Orders
- Football law
- Get qualified
- Houses in multiple occupation
- Landlord & Tenant
- Local Authority councillor investigations
- Military law
- Motoring Law
- Non-legal help
- Private client criminal defence
- Public law
- Road Traffic law
- Social Media
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Tenants' Rights
- Women & the Law